Monoclonal Antibody to Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule (ALCAM) - Human
Catalog No :RS01Ab0002
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type : IgG
Purification : Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate : No Conjugate
- Immunogen: Recombinant ALCAM (Trp28~Lys527) expressed in E.coli.
- The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ALCAM.
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize ALCAM in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- Supplied as solution form in PBS,
- containing 0.02% NaN3,
- 50% glycerol.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.