Monoclonal Antibody to Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) - Human
Catalog No :RS01Ab0005
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type: IgG
Purification: Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate: No Conjugate
- Immunogen: Recombinant CTGF (Glu248~Ala349) expressed in E.coli.
- The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CTGF.
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize CTGF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
CONTENTS: Form & Buffer:
- Supplied as solution form in PBS,
- containing 0.02% NaN3,
- 50% glycerol.
- Store at 4°C for frequent use.
- Stored at -20°C to -80°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.