Polyclonal Antibody to Amphiregulin (AREG) - Human
Catalog No :RS01Ab0410
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type :IgG
Purification :Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate :No Conjugate
- Immunogen: Recombinant AREG (Ser20~Asp100) expressed in E.coli.
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against AREG.
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize AREG in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
CONTENTS: Form & Buffer:
- Supplied as solution form in PBS,
- containing 0.02% NaN3,
- 50% glycerol
- Content: The quality control contains recombinant AREG (Ser20~Asp100) disposed in loading buffer.
- Usage: 10uL per well when 3,3'-Diaminobenzidine(DAB) as the substrate. 5uL per well when used in enhanced chemilumescent (ECL).
- Note: The quality control is specifically manufactured as the positive control. Not used for other purposes.
- Loading Buffer: 100mM Tris(pH8.8), 2% SDS, 200mM NaCl, 50% glycerol, BPB 0.01%, NaN3 0.02%.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.