Proteinase K Solution
Proteinase K Solution is a highly active serine protease that exhibits broad cleavage specificity. Isolated from Tritirachium album is used for protease digestion during DNA and RNA preparation. With a molecular weight 28.900 kD, it cleaves peptide bonds adjacent to the carboxylic group of aliphatic and aromatic amino acids.
Size:5 x 1 mL
- Highly stable at high temperatures.
- Highly active under denaturing conditions.
- High Quality: free of RNases, DNases and Exonucleases contamination.
- Molecular Biology Grade: proven performance for general Digestion of Proteins.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 5 mL: – 5 x 1 mL Proteinase K Solution (20 mg/mL).
Storage Buffer: 50 mM Tris, pH 8, 3 mM CaCl2, glycerol 50%