Automated Cell Counter
What is an Automated Cell Counter?
Used in medical and research labs, Automated cell counters count the number of cells automatically eliminating manual work. Automated Cell Counter works on the principle of optical or electrical impendence sensors to calculate the number of colonies in a particular sample. The sample is forced through a small tube and it counts the number of cells. It can process samples like blood, urine, etc. to count the number and type of cells present or to even determine the type of cells present in the particular sample. Some high-quality automated cell counters are even able to differentiate between live and dead cells.
Features of Automated Cell Counter by Thermo Fisher:
- Comes with a reusable slide, which eliminated labor and unwanted work
- This automated cell counter has an inbuilt fluorescence capabilities bright field and two user-changeable fluorescence channels
- This product by Thermo Fisher can check the number of cells, its density
- Automated cell counter by Thermo Fisher even monitors protein expression.
- Has an inbuilt feature to even measure cell viability
- All the above functions can be performed in less than 10 seconds because of the latest technology used in its software in this.
- Comes with reusable glass slides which eliminate the manual and extra expense of the disposable slides. This also eliminates with the mounting charges. This reduces the long term cost of automated cell counters. Though convenient disposable slides are also available.
- The convenient autofocus feature of this Automated Cell Counter works by analyzing more than thirty focal planes, selecting the plane with the best focal quality. This ensures that any error associated with the sample to sample, slide to slide and user to user is minimized.
- The time taken to manually count cells using a Haemocytometer compared to counting with the automated cell counters by Thermo Fisher is often considered to be an added cost. Researchers counting five slides per day can save up to 10 hours per month by switching to an automated counter with a reusable slide.
- This additional time can be applied to other activities in the research work, resulting in a significant time saving when switching from manual work to automated cell counter.
- This comes with a built-in dilution calculator. The result obtained is automatically used in the calculation; by simply loading the desired concentration and the volume needed.
- Reports can be printed easily with the feature of a USB port of this automated cell counter. Scientists can save their cell count results and images, and then transfer them to an appropriate system. Image files can be saved as TIF, PNG, or JPG files, and the results are saved as a CSV file.
Features of Automated Cell Counter by Thermo Fisher at a glance
|Capacity:||One 2-chamber disposable or 2-chamber reusable slide|
|Cell Size:||4-60 µm (detection), 7-60 µm (viability)|
|Concentration:||1x10^4-1x10^7 cells ⁄mL|
|Detection Method:||Bright field & 2 user-definable FL channels|
|Dimensions:||9 in (228.6 mm) W x 5.5 in (139.7 mm) D x 9 in (228.6 mm) W|
|Display Interface:||7" Capacitive touch screen|
|Field:||2.15 mm x 1.62 mm (3.48 mm2)|
|Input Voltage:||100-240 VAC|
|Instrument Memory:||USB Stick|
|Product Size:||1 instrument|
|Shipping Condition:||Room Temperature|
Please enter your pin code here to get an estimated time of delivery of the Automated Cell Counter:
Download the brochure to know more.
About Thermo Fischer Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
About Biotecnika Prime
Biotecnika Prime is one of India's biggest website which helps its customer in buying a various laboratory-related product such as Chemicals, Lab equipment, Antibodies, etc. We are committed to providing our user with excellent products at the best price available in the market.
To know more about the products available in Biotecnika Prime website
Delivery Charges of the Automated Cell Counter:
We charge a nominal 1000 Rupees for the delivery of our product across India. For shipping charges in abroad please contact our support team.
Return Policy of the Automated Cell Counter:
The request for return can be made by directly contacting the customer support team of Biotecnika Prime. This can be done either through the contact number provided or you can email your request.
Please note the request for refund can be made only within 15 days of delivery.
The refund policy:
The refund will be initiated as soon the product reaches the Biotecnika Prime warehouse. The money can be reflected in your account within 3-4 working days.