Canvax SNP Taq DNA Polymerase
Highly efficient Hot-Start Polymerase for SNP detection by allele-specific PCR and micro sequencing
Make: Canvax Bio
Cat. No: SC001
SNP Taq DNA Polymerase is an highly efficient, High Fidelity and specific Hot-Start Polymerase with special N-terminal deletion and proprietary amino acids substitutions introduced into the active center of the enzyme.
Due this special modification, the enzyme increases its sensitivity to mismatches at 3’-end of the primer. For this reason, unspecific amplicons are formatted due to the non-perfect annealing of the primers.
SNP Taq DNA Polymerase lack of 5′ -exonuclease activity.
Advantages & Features:
- Efficient: 10 to 15-fold lower mutation rate than normal Taq DNA Polymerase.
- High fidelity allele-specific amplification of DNA fragments.
- High Specificity: lowest background AS-PEX and AS-PCR.
- Hot-Start activity for less primer dimers.
- Only 5′-3′ polymerase activity, lack of 5’-exonuclease activity.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee
Includes for 500 U:
– SNP Taq DNA Polymerase
– Reaction Buffer (5x) without MgCL2
– 100 mM MgCl2
- High specific or Multiplex PCR.
- Real-Time PCR with intercalation dyes.
- High Fidelity dNTPs and ddNTPs.
- Mini Sequencing procedures.
- Allele-specific primer extension (AS-PEX).
- SNP genotyping by allele-specific PCR (AS-PCR).
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP).