Clinical Centrifuge iFuge CS03
What is Clinical Centrifuge?
A Clinical Centrifuge is an integral part of a Laboratory especially when one is performing research on subjects such as Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, etc. A centrifuge generally works on the principle of centrifugal force which is a perpendicular force, thus helping in the separation of various particles from a heterogeneous mixture. Refrigerated Lab Centrifuge gives an added benefit of cooling the sample while the centrifugation is taking place. This helps in the protection of the sample like proteins, DNA, RNA, etc.
Model No: Clinical Centrifuge iFuge CS03
Want to know more about how to use a centrifuge? Watch this video.
- This Clinical Centrifuge by Neuation has Compact design with low loading height for easy usage in a laboratory setting.
- Several Rotor choices, iFuge CS03 can accommodate a large - variety of sample sizes that makes it extremely useful and convenient to use.
- This Clinical Centrifuge also features a brushless DC motor, hence it gives you the peace of mind for a lifetime for the reason that it guarantees you maintenance free for lifetime. Therefore, you end up saving more time and money.
Brushless DC motor for maintenance-free long life
- Timer settings from 1-999 minutes make this clinical centrifuge unique to use in clinical research.
- Variable Speed Selection from 500 - 3200 RPM gives you a variety of spinning speed hence you can spin a variety of samples in this Clinical Centrifuge.
- Digital Display with speed and time setting makes it convenient to use and to input data in this Clinical Centrifuge by Neuation.
Digital display for ease of reading the parameters
- Centrifuge comes with imbalance detection hence this machine will tell you to adjust your samples accordingly if it's not balanced properly which makes it best in a class clinical centrifuge.
Automatic imbalance detection for safe operation
- This Clinical Centrifuge features a One-touch short spin operation and change from RPM to RCF.
- Class-leading features like the favorite model setting allow the users to set up to 99 user-defined programs for unmatched ease and convenience of use. Therefore, you shouldn't be specified to a specific sample. You can spin a variety of samples including blood, enzymes, other body fluids, etc.
Microprocessor controller for accurate speed under variable load
Specifications of the Clinical Centrifuge iFuge CS03 by Neuation:
|Product Name||Cat #||Details|
|iFuge CS03||C01-2113 EU/US/UK/AU||Clinical Swing-out Centrifuge 3200 RPM / 1470 x g for 3 x 50 ml (Swing rotor) with specified pin type|
To know more you can download the brochure here.
To know more about how to use the Clinical Centrifuge iFuge CS03 by Neuation please go through the user manual.
All products revealed on this website are developed & made by Neuation at its facilities in India. The products are of worldwide standards and also abide by internationally approved CE standards.
Neuation products are designed and also developed by its very own R & D group employing a User-Centric Style Process to establish the range of next-generation bench-top lab equipment. The products are developed with close attention to describing, user interface, and high quality. Features are carefully layered into the style to allow users to meet requiring work requirements needs quickly.
About Biotecnika Prime
Biotecnika Prime is one of India's biggest website which helps its customers in buying various laboratory-related like the Clinical Centrifuge by Neuation as well as other products such as Chemicals, Lab equipment, Antibodies, etc. We are committed to providing our users with excellent products at the best price available in the market.
To know more about the products available in Biotecnika Prime website