ELISA Kit for Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein (a1AGP) - Pig
Catalog No: RS01E2239
Organism species : Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
Sample type : Serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Format : 96-well strip plate
Assay length : 4.5 hours
Detection range :
- 0.391-25ng/mL The standard curve concentrations used for the ELISA’s were 25ng/mL, 12.5ng/mL, 6.25ng/mL, 3.125ng/mL, 1.563ng/mL, 0.781ng/mL, 0.391ng/mL
- The minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.19ng/mL.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein (a1AGP).
- No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein (a1AGP) and analogues was observed.
- Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein (a1AGP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
- Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein (a1AGP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
- CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- Intra-Assay: CV<10%
- Inter-Assay: CV<12%
- The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|