ELISA Kit for Alpha-Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (aMSH) - Human
Description: 96 well plate
Catalog No: RS01E0060
Organism species : Homo sapiens (Human)
Sample type : Serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Format : 96-well strip plate
Assay length : 2.5 hours
- 123.46-10000pg/mL The standard curve concentrations used for the ELISA’s were 10000pg/mL, 3333.33pg/mL, 1111.11pg/mL, 370.37pg/mL, 123.46pg/mL
- The minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 48.8pg/mL.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Alpha-Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (aMSH).
- No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Alpha-Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (aMSH) and analogues was observed.
- Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Alpha-Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (aMSH) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
- Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Alpha-Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (aMSH) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
- CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- Intra-Assay: CV<10%
- Inter-Assay: CV<12%
- The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|