ELISA Kit for Interleukin 10 (IL10) - Horse
Catalog No: RS01E0773
Organism species : Equus caballus; Equine (Horse)
Sample type : Serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Format : 96-well strip plate
Assay length : 4.5 hours
Detection range :
- 7.81-500pg/mL The standard curve concentrations used for the ELISA’s were 500pg/mL, 250pg/mL, 125pg/mL, 62.5pg/mL, 31.25pg/mL, 15.63pg/mL, 7.81pg/mL
- The minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 3.1pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 10 (IL10).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 10 (IL10) and analogues was observed.
- Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 10 (IL10) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
- Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 10 (IL10) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
- CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- Intra-Assay: CV<10%
- Inter-Assay: CV<12%
- The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|