ELISA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) - Mouse
Catalog No: RS01E1782
Organism species : Mus musculus (Mouse)
Sample type : Serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Format : 96-well strip plate
Assay length : 4.5 hours
Detection range :
- 0.156-10ng/mL The standard curve concentrations used for the ELISA’s were 10ng/mL, 5ng/mL, 2.5ng/mL, 1.25ng/mL, 0.625ng/mL, 0.313ng/mL, 0.156ng/mL
- The minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.065ng/mL.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9).
- No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) and analogues was observed.
- Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
- Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
- CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- Intra-Assay: CV<10%
- Inter-Assay: CV<12%
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|