HigherPurity™ Soil DNA Isolation Kit
HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit: Principle
HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit is a convenient, high quality and simple to use DNA isolation kit for soil samples. HigherPurity technology is based on the capability of DNA to bind to silica in the presence of a high concentration of chaotropic salts as guanidinium thiocyanate.
Bead beating enables efficient and rapid lysis of samples. The DNA in the sample binds to the surface of silica membrane that is inside the Spin Columns. Later the bound DNA is extracted from the column after washing. The buffer system in the kit removes the inhibitors along with them.
HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit: Advantages & Features
- DNA isolation with high quality from the soil.
- Isolates DNA within 58 mins
- Easy, safe, and convenient with no phenol/chloroform extraction.
- High purity: eliminate polysaccharides, enzyme inhibitor, and phenol compounds from a stool sample.
- Mini Kit Prep: 0.2~1g of a soil sample can be used.
- Bead beating efficiently lyses soil samples.
HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Applications:
All Molecular Biology applications, such as:
Digestion with restriction enzymes.
Tested for isolation of DNA from the soil sample.
The quantity and quality of purified DNA attend to:
Ratio 260/280 (1.8-2.0).
Agarose gel electrophoresis.
HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit: Product Information
HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit Contents :
- 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
- 100 Collection tubes (2 mL)
- 50 Dry bead tube
- 12 g Glass Bead
- 40 mL Lysis Solution 1 (LS1)
- 20 mL WB1 Buffer
- 35 mL EB Buffer
- 15 mg Proteinase K
- 15 mL Inhibitor Removal Buffer
- 50 microcentrifuge tube (1.5 mL)
- 15 mL Buffer A
- 25 mL Buffer B
Precautions for HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit:
While using this product, please wear gloves. Avoid skin contact with the components of the kit. Wash thoroughly with water in case of contact
Storage and Shipping Guarantee
- Shipped in: Room Temperature.
- Storage: All reagents can be stored at ambient temperature, but not Proteinase K (4 ºC). Store Proteinase K at -20 ºC for durability.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the purchase date, if stored properly.
HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit: Assay Protocol
- Transfer 0.25-1g of soil sample into Bead Tube on ice
- Add 0.6 mL of Lysis Solution 1 and Vortex for 5 minutes at maximum speed.
- Incubate the sample at 70 °C for 10 minutes.
- Spin the tube and cool down the tube on ice. Add 200 µl of Buffer A and vortex
Incubate the sample on ice for 5 minutes
- Vortex for 10 seconds and then centrifuged at full speed for 5 minutes. Remove
supernatant into a new 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tube and discard the pellet.
Measure the volume of the supernatant.
- Add 1 volume of isopropanol to the tube. Vortex and
centrifuge at full speed for 10 minutes to pellet DNA.
- Discard the supernatant carefully.
- Add 200 µl of pre-heated Elution Buffer (65°C) and vortex to dissolve the DNA pellet completely.
- Add 100 µl of IR-Buffer to the tube, followed by vortexing. Incubate the sample at ambient temperature for 2 minutes.
- Centrifuge at maximum speed for 3 minutes. Carefully transfer the supernatant into a new 1.5 ml
microcentrifuge tube and discard the pellet. Measure the volume of the
- Add 1 volume of Buffer B and 1 volume of ethanol (96%~100%). Mix by vortexing.
- Gather a spin column with one of the collection tubes. Transfer the sample onto the spin column. Centrifuge at maximum speed for 1 minute discard the flowthrough and reuse the collection tube.
- Open the spin column carefully and add 750 μl Buffer WB1. Centrifuge at maximum speed for 1 min discard the flow-through and reuse the collection tube.
- Repeat this one more time.
- Centrifuge at maximum speed for an additional 3 min to dry the column.
- Transfer the spin column into a new 1.5 mL microcentrifuge tube. Add 50-200 μl of pre-heated Elution Buffer, TE, or water (60-70ºC) to the membrane center. Incubate for 1 min at room temperature, then centrifuge at maximum speed for 1 min to elute DNA.
- The purified genomic DNA can be stored at 2-8°C for a few days. For long term storage, -20°C is recommended.
HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit: About Canvax Biotech
For 16 years, Canvax has been an Original Producer & Vendor of one of the most Innovative Solutions, Services, Kits, and R&D Reagents inside the Molecular & Cell Biology area. Thanks to the trustworthy, economic, and also user-friendly items that allow worldwide Clients to boost their Lab Performance and also Increase their Explorations.
Based in Córdoba (Spain), since its foundation, Canvax has concentrated on R&D of Multiplex High Throughput Operating Systems (HTS) for Drug exploration and Diagnostic used Biosensors. Over the years, Canvax is a globally leading Specialist in Molecular Biology and also GPCR Expression in Heterologous Cells, with vital Patents as well as specialized Knowledge. Canvax prides itself to be the very first firm to acquire an Unprecedented Landmark that will undoubtedly revolutionize the diagnostic industry:
Canvax developed the secure high-level expression of odour GPCRs into heterologous cell lines in 2014.
With many awards as a relevant, innovative firm, Canvax markets all its unparalleled know-how, unique know-how, as well as around the world-leading R&D understanding with its first produced innovative solutions, kits, and R&D Reagents within the Molecular Biology.
About Biotecnika Prime.
Biotecnika assists you in shopping lab supplies like HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit with absolutely no difficulties. Do you want to order lab equipment or a reagent? Go to Biotecnika prime and compare the products and prices just like you do in Flipkart or Amazon. Biotecnika Prime is dedicated to making the online shopping of lab supplies straightforward and reliable for you.
Generally, you may find it hard to get the prices of the laboratory products you are interested in. BioTecNika provides a platform where various manufacturers of lab supplies can introduce their range of products along with the prices so that you can order the products conveniently.
How To Order online HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit using the BioTecNika Prime Platform?
Ordering products from Biotecnika Prime is easy and convenient. Just like you order products from Amazon or Flipkart, compare the products from different manufacturers, see the ratings and reviews from those who previously purchased the product, get all possible information about it like the specifications, protocols, datasheets, etc.
Once you found the right product, add it to your cart, and keep shopping. Your lab members can also add the items to the cart so that your whole lab can purchase products together.
Isn’t that an easy way to Buy Lab Instruments Online?
You can then place one order for your whole lab using a credit card or by drafting a single purchase order. BioTecNika Prime makes order management effortless, allowing approved lab members to receive important order status and delivery updates, while still taking advantage of special institutional pricing.
To know more about BioTecNika Prime and How it Helps you to become a better researcher, visit the website.
If you have any queries regarding HigherPurity Soil DNA Isolation Kit, any other products, or placing an order, feel free to call us or chat with us.
To Buy Other Lab Instruments and Laboratory Products, click here.
We strive to give you a better research experience.