Monoclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) - Cattle
Catalog No :RS01Ab0024
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type: IgG
Purification: Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate: No Conjugate
IMMUNOGEN INFORMATIONImmunogen:Native Protein IgG
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG) is one of the most abundant proteins in serum and the major components of the immune system.
- IgG is important for our defence against microorganisms and the molecules, which are produced by B lymphocytes as a part of our adaptive immune response.
- By binding many kinds of pathogen—representing viruses, bacteria, and fungi—IgG protects the body from infection.
- There are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3, and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant).
- The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against IgG1.
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize IgG1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
CONTENTS: Form & Buffer:
- Supplied as solution form in PBS,
- containing 0.02% NaN3,
- 50% glycerol
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.