Monoclonal Antibody to Immunoglobulin G2 (IgG2) - Human
Catalog No :RS01Ab0248
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type :IgG
Purification :Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate :No Conjugate
- Native Protein IgG2.
- There are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant).
- Human IgG2 subclass has been identified to exist as an ensemble of distinct isoforms, designated IgG2-A, IgG2-B, and IgG2-A/B, which differ by the disulfide connectivity at the hinge region. IgG2, the second largest part of IgG isotypes in humans, comprises 20-25% of the main subclass and is the prevalent immune response against carbohydrate-/polysaccharid antigens.
- The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against IgG2.
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize IgG2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- Supplied as solution form in PBS,
- containing 0.02% NaN3,
- 50% glycerol.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.