Monoclonal Antibody to Regulated On Activation In Normal T-Cell Expressed And Secreted (RANTES) - Dog
Catalog No :RS01Ab0045
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type: IgG
Purification: Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate: No Conjugate
- Immunogen: Recombinant RANTES (Ser24~Ser91) expressed in E.coli.
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against RANTES. It has been selected for its ability to recognize RANTES in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
CONTENTS: Form & Buffer:
- Supplied as solution form in PBS,
- containing 0.02% NaN3,
- 50% glycerol.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.