Monoclonal Antibody to Reverse Triiodothyronine (rT3) - General
Catalog No :RS01Ab0281
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type :IgG
Purification :Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate :No Conjugate
- Immunogen:Small Molecule, rT3 conjugated to OVA
- Chemical Formula: C15H12I3NO4 Mol. Mass: 650.974g/mol
- The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against rT3.
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize rT3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- Supplied as solution form in PBS,
- containing 0.02% NaN3,
- 50% glycerol.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.