Monoclonal Antibody to Vitamin D3 (VD3) - General
Catalog No :RS01Ab0197
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type: IgG
Purification: Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate: No Conjugate
- Immunogen:Small Molecule, VD3 conjugated to BSA
- Chemical Formula: C27H44O Mol. Mass: 384.64g/mol
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against VD3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize VD3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Form & Buffer: Supplied as solution form in PBS, pH7.4,
containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.