Native Albumin (ALB) - Cattle
Catalog no : RS01P0250
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : Cattle
Purity : > 90%
Host : Cattle
Expression System : Cattle
Mol. Mass : n/a
Chemical Formula : n/a
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Formulation : Supplied as lyophilized form in 50mM TRIS, 200mM NaCl
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Relevance : The albumins are a family of globular proteins, the most common of which is serum albumin. The albumin family consists of all proteins that are water-soluble, are moderately soluble in concentrated salt solutions, and experience heat denaturation. Albumins are commonly found in blood plasma, and are unique from other blood proteins in that they are not glycosylated. Substances containing albumins, such as egg white, are called albuminoids. Its main function is to regulate the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood.
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa.
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.