Native Carbonic Anhydrase II (CA2) - Rabbit
Catalog no : RS01P0247
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : Rabbit
Purity : > 90%
Host : Rabbit
Expression System : Rabbit
Mol. Mass : n/a
Chemical Formula : n/a
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Formulation : Supplied as lyophilized form in 50mM TRIS, 200mM NaCl
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Relevance : Carbonic anhydrase II is part of the enzyme family that catalyses rapid inter-conversion of carbon dioxide & water to bicarbonate, carbonic acid and protons, a reaction that occurs rather slowly in the absence of a catalyst. The majority of carbonic anhydrases enclose a zinc ion in their active site and therefore is classified as metalloenzymes.The most important function of Carbonic anhydrase is known to preserve acid-base balance in blood and other tissues, and to help transport carbon dioxide of tissues. Carbonic anhydrases have been found in all kingdoms of life.
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa.
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.