Native Carcinoembryonic Antigen Related Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (CEACAM1) - Sheep
Catalog no : RS01P0273
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : Sheep
Purity : > 90%
Host : Sheep
Expression System : Sheep
Mol. Mass : n/a
Chemical Formula : n/a
Concentration : n/a
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Formulation : Supplied as lyophilized form in 50mM TRIS, 200mM NaCl
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Relevance : This gene encodes a member of the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) gene family, which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. Two subgroups of the CEA family, the CEA cell adhesion molecules and the pregnancy-specific glycoproteins, are located within a 1.2 Mb cluster on the long arm of chromosome 19. Eleven pseudogenes of the CEA cell adhesion molecule subgroup are also found in the cluster. The encoded protein was originally described in bile ducts of liver as biliary glycoprotein.
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa.
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.