Native Creatine Kinase, Brain (CKB) - Mouse
Catalog no : RS01P0269
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : Mouse
Purity : > 90%
Host : Mouse
Expression System : Mouse
Mol. Mass : n/a
Chemical Formula : n/a
Concentration : n/a
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Formulation : Supplied as lyophilized form in 50mM TRIS, 200mM NaCl
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Relevance : Creatine kinase (CK), also known as creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme expressed by various tissues and cell types. CK catalyses the conversion of creatine and consumes adenosine triphosphate (ATP) to create phosphocreatine (PCr) and adenosine diphosphate (ADP). This CK enzyme reaction is reversible and thus ATP can be generated from PCr and ADP. In the cells, the "cytosolic" CK enzymes consist of two subunits, which can be either B (brain type) or M (muscle type). There are, therefore, three different isoenzymes: CK-MM, CK-BB and CK-MB
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa.
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.