Native Hemoglobin (HB) - Dog
Catalog no : RS01P0261
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : Dog
Purity : > 95%
Host : Dog
Expression System : Dog
Mol. Mass : n/a
Chemical Formula : n/a
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Formulation : Supplied as lyophilized form in 50mM TRIS, 200mM NaCl
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Relevance : Hemoglobin is the iron-containing oxygen-transport metalloprotein in the red blood cells of all vertebrates as well as the tissues of some invertebrates. Hemoglobin in the blood carries oxygen from the respiratory organs (lungs or gills) to the rest of the body where it releases the oxygen to burn nutrients to provide energy to power the functions of the organism, and collects the resultant carbon dioxide to bring it back to the respiratory organs to be dispensed from the organism.
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa.
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.