Native Immunoglobulin G (IgG) - Chicken
Catalog no : RS01P0236
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : Chicken
Purity : > 90%
Host : Gallus
Expression System : Gallus
Mol. Mass : n/a
Chemical Formula : n/a
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Formulation : Supplied as lyophilized form in 50mM TRIS, 200mM NaCl
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Relevance : Immunoglobulin G (IgG) is one of the most abundant proteins in serum and the major components of the immune system. IgG is important for our defence against microorganisms and the molecules, which are produced by B lymphocytes as a part of our adaptive immune response. By binding many kinds of pathogen—representing viruses, bacteria, and fungi—IgG protects the body from infection. The variability of the IgG pool is generated by somatic recombination and the number of specificities in an individual at a given time point is estimated to be 1011 variants.
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa.
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.