Native Immunoglobulin G2 (IgG2) - Human
Catalog no : RS01P0268
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : Human
Purity : > 95%
Host : Human
Expression System : Human
Mol. Mass : n/a
Chemical Formula : n/a
Concentration : n/a
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Formulation : Supplied as lyophilized form in 50mM TRIS, 200mM NaCl
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Relevance : There are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant). Human IgG2 subclass has been identified to exist as an ensemble of distinct isoforms, designated IgG2-A, IgG2-B, and IgG2-A/B, which differ by the disulfide connectivity at the hinge region. IgG2, the second largest part of IgG isotypes in humans, comprises 20-25% of the main subclass and is the prevalent immune response against carbohydrate-/polysaccharid antigens.
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa.
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.