Vortex Mixer by Neuation
What is a Vortex mixer?
A vortex mixer is used commonly used in Laboratories to mix vials, test tubes, flasks, etc. It is one of the primary equipment used in a research laboratory. This Vortex Mixer by Neuation makes your research easier by helping you to homogenize your mixture, makes your reactions faster, etc. This Vortex Mixture by Neuation is motor-driven hence eliminates the manual work. ISwix VT Vortex Mixer by neuation is a mixer that rules our best functionality due to its components like long-lasting BLDC motor that is maintenance-free. With attributes like a change plus counterbalance, the System makes working easier.
To know more about a Vortex Mixer please go through this video
Criteria to choose laboratory mixers:
It is important that you know the fundamentals of picking laboratory equipment. Because, when we talk about mixers or shaker, there are many types of mixers available in the market like lab mixers industrial mixers and specialty combinations.
All these products are produced using different components including motors or air controllers, magnets, and variable speed controllers. But, before you start looking for some of the laboratory equipment; it is important to exactly know the requirement of the laboratory.
Otherwise, more can be harmed by a decision that is wrong. These points need to be considered
1.Power supply source
3.Laboratory requirements for your duty cycles
4. Torque and horsepower needed
5. Once you are clear about above-mentioned points, you are able to go ahead with the type of containers such as shaker, mixture or rollerskates.
Why buy Vortex Mixers by Neuation?
Neuation is poplar for second-generation lab equipment and can be an ISO 13485:2003 certified laboratory equipment maker.
Their products are produced in India and are of International Standard apart from which they're additionally sticking to the International CE criteria.
Besides many other lab types of equipment, Neuation also manufactures the mini vortex mixers. These are miniature vortex mixers which are equipped with long-lasting BLDC motors and deliver more than enough RPM for a quick mixing with an orbital diameter of 4.5 mm.
It may be activated by a single press and is designed and hence has an enhanced life.
Features of Vortex Mixers by Neuation:
- With class-leading features like inbuilt counterbalance and a 3-way switch, the Vortex mixer by Neuation makes Functioning easier
- This Vortex Mixer by Neuation Features Variable speed selection and delivers up to 4200 RPM. It also features an adjustable speed from 300 to 4200 RPM & timer setting
- Timer Setting of this Vortex mixer by neuation ranges from 0 to 999 minutes.
- This Vortex Mixer by Neuation comes with a digital display. This shows speed and time alternatively in every 5 seconds.
- It has a unique programmable pulse mode function which is User enabled and convenient to use. This Vortex Mixer also features an off-time setting making it very convenient to take readings.
- It has an inbuilt three-way switch (On/Off/Touch) with Power On LED switches.
- The orbital diameter of the Vortex Mixer by Neuation is 4mm giving it best-in-class diameter.
- This Vortex Mixer by Neuation is suited to be used in hoods and cold rooms due to the advanced IP 21 class protection.
- Are you worried about the safety of your precious mixtures and chemicals while spinning it in a Vortex? No worries as this Vortex Mixer By Neuation features inbuilt counterbalance for stability and safety of your lab.
- This Vortex mixture by Neuation features programmable options, hence programming this machine becomes a lot more convenient and easy.
More features at a glance about Vortex Mixer by Neuation :
|Specifications of Vortex Mixer by Neuation||iSwix VT|
|Max Speed||4200 RPM|
|Orbital diameter||4 mm|
|Motor Type||Brushless DC|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||205 x 136 x 138.5 mm|
|Speed Setting||300-4200 RPM|
|Timer Setting||0-999 mins (min/sec display)|
|Pulse mode||Yes, Programmable Pulse|
|Max Load Capacity||500 gm|
|Optional Attachments (not included)||Universal platform for attaching either - microplate / microtube / flask Attachments|
For more information about Vortex Mixer by Neuation please download the brochure
Neuation follows ISO 9001: 2015 management systems is an ISO 13485: 2003 certified lab equipment manufacturing enterprise click here to see the certificate. All products shown on this website are developed & manufactured by Neuation at its facilities in India. The products are of international standards and comply with internationally accepted CE standards.
About Biotecnika Prime
Biotecnika Prime is one of India's biggest website which helps its customer in buying a various laboratory-related product such as Chemicals, Lab equipment, Antibodies, etc. We are committed to providing our user with excellent products at the best price available in the market.
Delivery Charges of Vortex Mixer by Neuation:
We charge a nominal 1000 Rupees for the delivery of our product across India. For shipping charges in abroad please contact our support team.
Return Policy of Vortex Mixer by Neuation:
The request for return can be made by directly contacting the customer support team of Biotecnika Prime. This can be done either through the contact number provided or you can email your request.
Please note the request for refund can be made only within 15 days of delivery.
The refund policy of Vortex Mixer by Neuation:
The refund will be initiated as soon the product reaches the Biotecnika Prime warehouse. The money can be reflected in your account within 3-4 working days.