Pipette Controller by Pfact
Pipette Controller by Pfact- Why buy this product?
Pipette Controller by Pfact is a powerful, lightweight and also ergonomically designed by the Research and Development team of the Neuation. It is generally used as a pipetting controller for all commonly used glass or plastic pipettes.
Some Special Features of the Pipette Controller by Pfact:
- The powerful yet quiet pump Pipette Controller by Pfact can fill 25 ml pipette under 4 seconds. Thus making it one of the fastest pipette available in the market
- Soft grip push buttons allow additional features which make this Pipette Controller Unique
- This Pipette Controller by Pfact has a Double Safety Feature. It contains a valve and hydrophobic filters provide double protection against fluid penetration. Therefore making the safety of utmost importance.
- Pipette Controller by Pfact is quite a new product. Having a more efficient pump extends the operation period between charges. Hence making this more reliable machine.
- It can be charged while in use to eliminate downtime in this Pipette Controller by Pfact.
- Three-speed settings provide more precise control for use in the pipet filler mode and the pipette dispenser mode
- Two different speed modes - High, Low along with Gravity drain making it suitable for varied purposes and usage.
- The pump speed in this Pipette Controller by Pfact can also be fine-tuned by varying finger pressure on operating knobs for better speed control.
- NiMH batteries ensure Cadmium Free emissions. Therefore making Pipette Controller by P' Fact environment-friendly to use.
- The intelligent charger in this Pipette Controller by Pfact prevents overcharging and the heating of batteries making it user-friendly and reliable.
- This product additionally features a Low battery indicator, informing its users when the battery is low.
- This Pipette Controller by Pfact can hold the serological pipette while resting on the desktop stand.
Some more Technical Information
|Power||2 x 1.2 V / 1000 mAh rechargeable NiMH batteries.|
|Battery usage Duration||Eight hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Duration||2 - 3 hours to charge fully|
|Volumetric Range||Plastic or Glass pipette from 0.1 ml up to 200 ml|
To know more about how to use this product Neuation please go through the Brochure
All products revealed on this website are developed & made by Neuation at its facilities in India. The products are of worldwide standards and also abide by internationally approved CE standards. Neuation products are designed and also developed by its very own R & D group employing a User-Centric Style Process to establish the range of next-generation bench-top lab equipment. The products are developed with close attention to describing, user interface, and high quality. Features are carefully layered into the style to allow users to meet requiring work requirements needs quickly.