Polyclonal Antibody to Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) - Human
Catalog No :RS01Ab0429
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Immunoglobulin Type :IgG
Purification :Affinity Chromatography
Conjugate :No Conjugate
- Immunogen: Recombinant CTGF (Glu248~Ala349) expressed in E.coli.
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CTGF.
- It has been selected for its ability to recognize CTGF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
CONTENTS: Form & Buffer:
- Supplied as solution form in PBS,
- containing 0.02% NaN3,
- 50% glycerol.
- The quality control contains recombinant ANGPT1 (Asn304~Ala450) disposed in loading buffer.
- 10uL per well when 3,3'-Diaminobenzidine(DAB) as the substrate.
- 5uL per well when used in enhanced chemilumescent (ECL).
- The quality control is specifically manufactured as the positive control.
- Not used for other purposes.
- 100mM Tris(pH8.8),
- 2% SDS,
- 200mM NaCl,
- 50% glycerol,
- BPB 0.01%,
- NaN3 0.02%.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.