Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin (FN) - Cattle
Catalog No :RS01Ab0527
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Concentration : 200ug/ml
UOM : 100ug
Conjugate : No Conjugate
Immunogen Information :
Immunogen : Native Protein Fibronectin
Fibronectin is a high-molecular weight (~440kDa) glycoprotein of the extracellular matrix that binds to membrane-spanning receptor proteins called integrins. Fibronectin exists as a protein dimer, consisting of two nearly identical monomers linked by a pair of disulfide bonds. The fibronectin protein is produced from a single gene, but alternative splicing of its pre-mRNA leads to the creation of several isoforms. There are two types of fibronectin present in vertebrates, soluble plasma fibronectin and insoluble cellular fibronectin. Fibronectin plays a major role in cell adhesion, growth, migration, and differentiation, and it is important for processes such as wound healing and embryonic development.
Antibody Specificity :
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- Form & Buffer: Supplied as solution form in PBS, pH7.4,
- containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.