Polyclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta E (INHbE) - Human
Catalog No :RS01Ab0559
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Concentration : 200ug/ml
UOM : 100ug
Conjugate : No Conjugate
Immunogen Information :
- Immunogen : Recombinant INHbE (Thr237~Ser350) expressed in E.coli.
Antibody Specificity :
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- Form & Buffer: Supplied as solution form in PBS, pH7.4,
- containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
Quality Control :
- Content: The quality control contains recombinant INHbE (Thr237~Ser350) disposed in loading buffer.
- Usage: 10uL per well when 3,3'-Diaminobenzidine(DAB) as the substrate.
- 5uL per well when used in enhanced chemilumescent (ECL).
- Note: The quality control is specifically manufactured as the positive control. Not used for other purposes.
- Loading Buffer: 100mM Tris(pH8.8), 2% SDS, 200mM NaCl, 50% glycerol, BPB 0.01%, NaN3 0.02%.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.