Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin (LN) - Human
Catalog No :RS01Ab0686
Application :WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
Concentration : 200ug/ml
UOM : 100ug
Conjugate : No Conjugate
Immunogen Information :
- Immunogen : Anti LN is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against human LN. This antibody has been selected for its ability to recognize human LN in immunohistochemiscal staining, western blotting and ELISA, non cross-reactive with other members of the family.
Antibody Specificity :
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
- Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:100-500
- Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:50-200
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-200
- Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- Form & Buffer: Supplied as solution form in PBS, pH7.4,
- containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Store at 4oC for frequent use.
- Stored at -20oC to -80oC in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.