Recombinant Angiogenin (ANG) - Cattle
Catalog no : RS01P0286
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : Cattle
Purity : > 95%
Host : E.coli
Expression System : Prokaryotic expression
Mol. Mass : 15.8kDa
Predicted isoelectric point : 9.1
Chemical Formula : n/a
Residues : Ala24~His148 (Accession # P10152) with N-terminal His-Tag
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Formulation : Supplied as lyophilized form in 20mM Tris, 500mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% sarcosyl, 5% trehalose, and preservative.
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Sequences : The target protein is fused with N-terminal His-Tag, its sequence is listed below.
MGHHHHHHSGS-AQDDYRY IHFLTQHYDA KPKGRNDEYC FNMMKNRRLT RPCKDRNTFI HGNKNDIKAI CEDRNGQPYR GDLRISKSEF QITICKHKGG SSRPPCRYGA TEDSRVIVVG CENGLPVHFD ESFITPRH MSPILGYWKI KGLVQPTRLL LEYLEEKYEE HLYERDEGDK WRNKKFELGL EFPNLPYYID GDVKLTQSMA IIRYIADKHN MLGGCPKERA EISMLEGAVL DIRYGVSRIA YSKDFETLKV DFLSKLPEML KMFEDRLCHK TYLNGDHVTH PDFMLYDALD VVLYMDPMCL DAFPKLVCFK KRIEAIPQID KYLKSSKYIA WPLQGWQATF GGGDHPPKSD GSTSGSGHHH HHHSAGLVPR GSTAIGMKET AAAKFERQHM DSPDLGTLEV LFQGPLGSEF-WTP QRMFKEADNF FTSLGLLPVP PEFWNKSMLE KPTDGREVVC HASAWDFFNG KDFRIKQCTT VNMEDLVVAH HEMGHIQYFM QYKDLPVTFR EGANPGFHEA IGDVLALSVS TPKHLRSINL LKSEDDGYEE DINFLMKMAL DKVAFVPFSY LVDQWRWRVF DRSITKEN
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.